Monday, August 3, 2009

Marie Tag Swap in Now Completed



Listed are the 10 ladies I swapped with of the 20 ladies that participated and added links where possible. Plus Deb Abel who I featured in a previous post. Thank You Le Vintage for hosting the Marie Antoinette tag swap. I've had alot of fun and have met some new really artistic ladies. Looking forward to the next one.

1. Teah ...blog unavailable and I have no e-mail...I got your tag 7/24/09 Thank You.
2. Missy Hollenbeck of Fairy Child Heirlooms
3. Mary Ann McKeating of Follow Your Bliss
4. Anita Van Hal of http://www.anitastamps.com/
5. Michelle Rae Schafer of the The Studio at Crow Haven Farm
6. Elaine Marchsi of Elaine at Home
7. Molly Pearce of Molly Pearce Blog
8. Becky Loyall of Whymisical Musings
9. Lori Henderson of Before the Stroke of Midnight
10. Tina Jensen of Tiny Bear
11. Debra Abel of It's All Good bonus swap.

My Marie images are from Itkupilli .

10 comments:

TinyBear said...

What a great slide show Terri. All the tags are so beautiful - I´ll update my blog too when I have received all the tags. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely day.
Tina

Karen Valentine said...

WooHoo!!! Party day is just a week away! I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone's creative spaces. I have a request... I thought it would be easier for everyone to leave comments if we all turned off comment moderation and word verification during the day (or maybe week) of the party. To do that, go to customize, settings, comments...then scroll down to turn off comment moderation and word verification.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a fabulous week. See you next Friday!!
BTW... I love the slideshow. Isn't so exciting waiting for treasures to arrive???

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Terri said...

Hi Karen,
I'm looking forward to see where people create.
I currently have comment setting so it easy for any one who wishes to to leave a comment. And it has been that way for some time.

I'm glad you liked the slide show.

The Rustic Victorian said...

Beautiful tags!!! And I want your cat,,,well not really,,,but what a face.
Marcie
Thank you for your vists to my blog!

Molly said...

Thank you so much for your Marie tag, I love it!!! I hope you enjoy mine!!!!
~Molly P

Anya said...

Hi Terri
I am all checked everything was okay.
I was just fainted and ended up wrong.
I am now equipped because I've slept a lot.
I have a part of my face blue with a little yellow ;(
Thanks for all the kind words :)
Anya :)

Debra said...

Wow you got all of yours, I am still waiting.

Le_Vintage said...

Those tags are truly stunning, and I'm so flattered to hear yo had such a great time- I love you're idea of being able to choose one of all those creative characters. That is a great idea, thank you for the input and I will be sure to try to incorporate it.

xoxo
Le Vintage

Terri said...

Actually that's Deb's idea of taking one of the 12...as I wrote in the comment. That way we really would get all 12 characters.

Sonia ~ Vintage Rose Designs said...

I have to say, I am hearing your bg music, and I am a big fan of Enigma. You recieved some beautiful tags. Enjoy!!
SOnia