Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baby Booties Like I've Never Seen!

These adorable baby booties were hand knitted by Nancy VanHoose of  Her Art Nest. When I saw the Mary Jane baby booties she showed on her blog. I had to order them for a friend who is having a baby girl. I don't knit and it is good to know there is a lot of ladies that do knit and enjoy it. So I contacted Nancy and requested the pair that she would knit for me be a baby pink with the white sox. I love how they turned out. And I love the other style she is making too. Too cute for words. Check out those buttons. Nancy does top notch work.  So why not stop by her blog and contact her if you are interested in getting a pair of these unique baby booties for a little baby girl that you know.

4 comments:

Her Art Nest said...

Oh, Terri, thanks for all your compliments. I really love making these sweet, little booties...glad I could share these with you and your friend. Take care, Nance

ANULAL said...

Really cute!! I wish I could have used them....I will, if I can travel back 26 years..

beedeebabee♥ said...

Hi Terri! You're right, these are the cutest baby booties I've ever seen too! I love the soft pink and white. Soooo sweet! Have a fun spring day, Sweetie! xo Paulette ;)

Pretty Things said...

Absolutely darling!