Thursday, March 15, 2012

Remembering Judy Glende

of Judith B Designs
Below is just one of the comments Judy left for me.
It is so encouraging to me as a newbie
 to the beading world.
I met her through one of Lori Anderson's 
Bead Soup Blog Party's.
And started to follow her blog.
I was just getting to know her,
 through her artistry and through 
shared comments by means of blogging.
Back in December she asked for our prayers
and then continued to share up dates. 
Unfortunately the Cancer won
March 14, 2012
and we have lost a very
talented jewelry artist.
Her family's loss...even greater.

My thoughts and prayers are with them.
Thank You Judy for all the encouragement.

Judy said...
How awesome are you getting to visit each blog! 
You certainly received some great beads and did 
even better things with them! 
I so love the bracelet,perfect for everyday!

1 comment:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

She will be missed :( I haven't be around the beady community lately so I hadn't heard yet, but she encouraged me greatly as well.