Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Request for Your Thoughts & Prayers

There is so much that is going on...
Death of loved ones, Floods, Natural Fires,Wars, Bombings
Missing persons, Murder, National Debt, Personal Debt,
 Depression, Work Place Stress, Pollution,
Cheating, Starvation, Gas Prices, Food Prices
Arson, Employment, Bullying, Theft, Health Care Concerns,
It just seems to go on and on....
Which brings me to Family Illness.
My Aunt has been diagnosed for the second time 
with breast cancer. She was in remission. 
But just for a 2 year period.  And It's Back.
This time it is a more aggressive kind.  
I know she and her family
would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
Then she can stop by here and
read all your lovely comments.
Cancer is such a strange sell.
You can go along for years in remission
and then one day it pops it's ugly head up again.
Perhaps we all could say a prayer for 
those we know and don't know 
that are in need of support and strength too.
No matter what their particular circumstances are.
Whether it be a health issue or something else.
Thank You on behalf of my Aunt.

7 comments:

Angie said...

Terri, I certainly will add your aunt to my prayer list. Take care......Angie

Sara said...

Terri, I will keep your aunt and family in my prayers. Hugs Sara

Caroline said...

Off course Terri, your Aunt and family will be in my prayers...

Sanity, Politics & Public Service said...

I am sorry to hear this, and I have sent some prayers and will continue.

wordshavewings said...

Terri,

I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt. Know that she will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep the faith.

Donna

Anu Lal said...

Tia Terri, it is such a sad and shocking news. I will keep your aunt in my prayers, too, though I do not know her name. If God desires, She will be all right. And I am sure she will. Because God is so powerful, more powerful that a mere cell.

Unknown said...

Prayers going out to you and your family. I hope your Aunt is able to beat this cancer. I know the ugliness that cancer is. I watched my mom struggle, fight, waste away, and finally give in to defeat after 3 long years of battling lung cancer. The same month my mom passed away, we found out my mother-in-law has cancer. I don't understand. I don't think I ever will. What I do know is never lose hope or faith. God works in mysterious ways. Take care of you and yours. ~ Pat