Monday, August 15, 2011

Yummy

Awe...peacefully resting Iko 
I'd better hurry and try to take some photos before
 she is on to me wanting to get some photo's of her.
Uh-o she's alert!
She hops off the lounge chair and comes over to me. 
I'm thinking great. 
I'll get a shot of her looking up at me..purfect!
This is what I got.
 But I have to say this photo of Iko makes me laugh.
How is it that she knows
when I'm trying to take her picture. 
She is a photo saboteur.
But I couldn't take a photo like this if I tried...
good thing I wasn't trying.

3 comments:

scrappypaperaddictions said...

She is so cute! I have a cat that looks similar to her, his name is Jazzman!

Anu Lal said...

Hmm...so what's up next Iko?

Sanity, Politics & Public Service said...

cute...I had a Maine Coon that looked like Iko