Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bracelets and Pendants

Tinkered around with the Vintaj metal 
embossing folders for this heart Pendant.
Added a Tim Holtz Idea-o-logy vintage keyhole 
and used some of the Alcohol inks.
Then using this pattern I found 
at Art Beads
I made my version of it. 
 I followed the pattern requirement for the number of seed beads
for one of the bracelets.
The other I used less seed beads to see how much shorter
 I could make it with out loosing the design.
About 1/4 of an inch.
These two bracelets are made of
Mill Hill antique glass seed beads,
 flat sided freshwater nugget pearls,  
mat tila beads, gold tone toggles.
Loving the earthy color.
And this one I use a pale purple nugget pearl
with a silver toggle.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Willnnabel said...

Lover-ly work Terri, but you do such nice work!

Anu Lal said...

WoW! Tia, they are wonderful!