Friday, February 15, 2013

Published Part II

Yeah I made it in for a second time. 
So exciting!!!
It's a fantastic issue with so many creative 
jewelry pieces and inspiration.
I encourage you to pick up a copy or down load it.
Fortunately the bracelet I did fit Interweaves outline
 for the High voltage category. (Bight colors)
 I really like what the other designers did. 
Using that bright yellow was a personal challenge for sure!
So that will be it for me for awhile. 
Got the Lori Anderson's 
7th Bead Soup blog hop coming up. 
And a very busy next three months. 
So I didn't submit anything for the Summer issue. 
I was glad I had the time when I did to submit 
a few of my jewelry pieces.
It was a lot of fun  and I enjoyed the challenge.

Maybe I'll get to making something for the fall.
We'll see.
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Her Art Nest said...

Good for you, Terri! Great job! Hugs, Nance

Terri said...

Thank You, Nance!

Lori Anderson said...

So thrilled that your designs are taking off!!!!! You are so talented in so many ways.

Terri said...

Thanks so much Lori!

Anu Lal said...

Thant is great news again Tia! Congrats from me! WoW! goose flesh! Wish you more success with these. I am waiting to see a dozen of publications following these!

No flattery, I am too much aware of your talents to need to flatter.

Hugs, Tia!
Me Ho