Thursday, December 18, 2014

Delightful Winnings!

In October I participated in the Art Bead Scene
Monthly Challenge.
 and  I was one of the randomly drawn winners.
Wa-Hoo!
They have various sponsors every month.
I won a $50.00 gift certificate from
Kerry of
who specializes in handmade glass creations.
Here are some of the sample of her work:
Half  Moon Glass Dish
Gotta check her out

And here are all the items she sent me, 
which arrived in the mail today:
I can hardly wait to see what I will create with these!

Kerry is not only one uber talented lady
 but a great communicator and also very generous.
She sent me that Bee lamp work bead
 as a bonus for my patience.
So stinkin' cute
  I love it and all the Beads, Kerry! 
Thank You so Much!!!

2 comments:

Shai Williams said...

You definitely got some pretties to play with. Congrats on your win!

Terri said...

Thanks Shaiha