Monday, April 24, 2017

ABS ~ April Challenge

Landscape with Peacocks
by Paul Gauguin 
Oil on canvas 1892
For mare details click here
This is what I created with ...
Golem Design Studio Beads,
Nunn design toggle, 
Multi color square lampwork bead,
Tibetan coin bead with coral and turquoise, 
Turquoise (dyed) Riverstone 6mm beads.

I pulled out the Coral, Yellow and Mossy green
 from the painting.
The beads dictated the additional Teal color.
I like the mix metal of the antique brass 
and the bright silver.

If it wasn't for this Challenge I may have
never thought to use the Tibetan beads 
with the Golem beads.
I will call this a Happy accident.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I posted in the wrong place it was your blog shop so I guess it wasn't totally the wrong place but I am posting here too because I wanted to make sure that you saw it! Beautiful bracelet and great compliment to the painting!

Terri said...

Thanks KT!

bairozan said...

The Golem beads look like they were inspired by this same painting but the complementing beads you pulled out added a lot of texture to this statement bracelet!

Bijoux Gems Joy said...

Lovely bracelet Terri. It fits the theme artwork very well
Mona

Alison Adorns said...

Those beads all belong together! It just needed a good eye such as you to put them with each other! Great Job!

Terri said...

Awe... Thanks so much ladies!

Divya N said...

I love the beads that you have used. They remind me of traditional Tibetan beads

Terri said...

Thank You, Divya.