Monday, September 28, 2009

A Sneak Peak


For Lynn at http://hercreativespirit.blogspot.com/ . Lynn has been following my blog and I hers for a little while now. She is so creative! I really enjoy her art work. She was also the winner of my One year Blog-Aversary. And has since purchased some stamps from my Etsy Shop. This last time she purchased a stamp I put a mat board tag in her package and asked her if she wanted to do a private tag swap. She said yes and then kicked it up a notch. Asking if we could do an additional item to swap. So in addition to the tags we agreed to do our version of Suzi Blu inspired paintings. I already shared with her my doodle that I think I will do on a 5 x 5 canvas. So here you go Lynn this is the back of your tag.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

What a teaser you are Terri :) I love it already, and I do have 6x6 canvases so will do my painting on that, it will be fun :)
Love your new header btw....

Deborah said...

The back is already interesting. Hope we get to see the front soon.
You mentioned you used to live in Boca. Where are you living now?

Terri said...

I'm in Michigan. Life happened...it's a long story. But I'm happily remarried. And it doesn't look like I will be able to change where I live for awhile.

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

What a great sneak peek! How lucky Lynn is! She is a very sweet artist.

Thanks for coming to visit!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Can't wait to see the front of the tag! The back looks lovely so I can only imagine what the front will look like...just beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by my blog Terri, you are very sweet.
Hugs,
Carol Anne

Pretty Things said...

Ah, you're teasing again!

Terri said...

Yep...I can't seem to help it.