Monday, May 2, 2011

Lolli ~ an Older TGF Stamp

I got the last one of Lolli Anya 
at Funky Kits of the UK 
Apparently she is an older Greeting Farm stamp.
Since I just started getting these stamps last year.
 She was new to me.
I choose to put the sentiment inside
and there sufficient room to write a little note.
Then I played with this free digi stamp from 
The Greeting Farm.
I removed what I didn't want and kept the rest.
Admittedly not the best cards I ever made.
But I still had fun putting them together.
Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

How adorable :) The flowers are gorgeous and I love the ticket!!
TFS
Caroline

Angie said...

The cards are so pretty Terri! I'm amazed by your attention to detail, especially coloring all the features on the faces.

Hope you're having a great week!

Angie

Anu Lal said...

We would thank you for making it. It is beautiful. Actually, cute. It's awesome,the way you put the designs together.What a transformation!
Congrats.