Looks like blogger has restored all the missing comments.
Pantene Beautiful Lengths - Hair provided by volunteers will be used to craft beautiful, high-quality wigs by their partner, HairUWear®. Then it will go to a woman affected by hair loss from cancer.
This is my second time donating. And I have plenty left for me. (grin)
A word of caution. It has been my experience over and over again that when
I sit in the Hairdressers chair and I say cut off one inch. Two inches will be taken.
As in this case. Pantene asked for 8". Happy to spend the 3 years or so
of growing it out again for this purpose.
So I asked that 9" be cut off. Taking in to consideration split ends.
You can see what the results were here. 10" was taken.
I'm the one that grew it out. Shouldn't I be the one who decides
how much I want to donate? I'm just saying....
How to make the cut
- Donated hair must be a minimum of 8 inches long (measure hair from
- just above the elastic band of the ponytail to the ends).
- Wavy/curly hair texture is fine—you may straighten hair to measure.
- Hair should be freshly washed and completely dry,
- without any styling products.
- Hair may be colored with vegetable dyes, rinses and
- semi-permanent dyes. It cannot be bleached, permanently colored
- or chemically treated.
- Hair may not be more than 5% gray.
- To find out more go to Pantene Hair Donation