Friday, August 8, 2014

A gift for Maddie

I thought this would be a lovely gift for my niece, 
Who I hadn't seen in over 10 years. 
Life can sure can get in the way sometimes.
So I asked myself...
Will she like it? Is it her taste?
I really have no idea.
We (Chip and I) took her out for lunch and 
caught up on all the latest. 
Her new job, her new boyfriend...etc.
It was a really nice visit.
After opening her gift she immediately 
took off her earrings and put on the ones I made.
And then she tried on the necklace too.
She mentioned anything silver would be a good choice.
Hard to express how happy it made me.
How nice to be able to say
she has grown into a very 
lovely young lady.


Anu Lal said...

Indeed that must have felt so lovely. To be able to present something that the other person too likes, wow!

Terri said...

Thank you, Anu!