Thursday, April 16, 2009

A New Chill

Has come to Michigan and this "Chill" is one that I can handle. Nothing at all like the harsh winter chill we had to endure this past winter. What am I talking about you ask? I'm talking about my New Pullip Doll..."Chill"

I have her pictured fresh in the box...and then with her polar bear rug and my stuffed Avanti Polar bear cub that my Mom and Dad gave me several years ago when collecting stuffed bears was my thing. I don't think I'll be collecting these Pullip dolls. They are pricey. My sweet hubby bought me this one for our anniversary that is coming up in May. I think she is just adorable.

On a side note....I have to blame/thank Debbie for this. She is the one that told me about them. In turn she has to blame/thank Suzie Blu. But how helpful she will be in doing different poses for our girl paintings. The eyes move and wink and you can move her body in to all sorts of cute poses.

To view more dolls visit theses sites:

http://www.pullipstyle.com or http://thevalleyofthedolls.com/ or go to EBAY type in Pullip

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terri,

She is darling!! So adorable...I want one. I've never heard of them.

Kris

Willnnabel said...

Well I love her, and I cannot wait for "Mir" to come in. I ordered her! ( I also want Butler). She is so pretty in person.

Terri said...

Deb,
Perhaps someone special like your hubby will get Butler for you. ;)


Kris, if you go to Deb's blog (Just click on her name where she has left a comment) she has the links to two sites in her posts about the dolls. and you can see them on ebay. When I get around to it I should add them in my post.