Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Swap

with Lori Anderson has been a real highlight of my blogging experience. This is Lori's photo of her office and where she has hung the Art Banner I created for her. Taking a clue from the periwinkle walls. So when this lovely box tied with this hot pink bow arrived I was just so excited.
I knew I had several things to wear with it. I especially have this funky patch work dress and you can see some of the fabric in the pictures. I usually throw on black. It's classic and easy. But sometimes I need a bit a Florida sunshine and that's what these pieces do for me...
they just make me feel happy.
Lori, I can't thank you enough for doing this swap with me.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

really pretty things!

Beckie Holso said...

Isn't Lori's work awesome? What a fun piece you have - sure to brighten any day =)

Pretty Things said...

It WAS fun! I was blown away at the detail on the banner. All the pearls, crystals, buttons, etc.... it got the ultimate compliment when my husband commented on it!

Julie-ann said...

How beautiful, the art room and the bracelet. Such pretty wonderful eye candy to gaze on!

Sara said...

First, what a goregous art studio Lori has! And the banner you made for her is stunning. Then the piece of jewelry she made for you is amazing!

gaffergirls.com said...

what a wonderful trade ..
both of you seem very happy..
fun fun fun

mona & the girls