Sunday, January 31, 2016

Art Jewelry Elements - "Buried Treasure" Challenge

Art Jewelry Buried Treasure Challenge .
What a great way to use our treasured stash.
I have a couple things I've been wanting to 
put together.
I dug up a House themed Pendant
 By Gaea and a link by Green Girl.
I adore these pieces and until recently had not
 thought of pairing them up together.
Grabbed some Silk Ribbon, Czech flower beads, 
 a lovely Jade flower and vintage lucite jade color bead,
 and some faceted rose quartz beads and paired it with 
Gunmetal chain.
The back of the Green Girl link says,
 "Love is the Key"Isn't that the truth.

Thank You Jenny for hosting this 

15 comments:

Caroline said...

A beautiful design, the two components are great together and the Jade is a lovely touch.

Suntsa said...

Lovely design, beautiful colours.
Visit my blog, I took part, even though I´m not in the list...

baymoondesign said...

I love the components that you put together. Wonderful necklace!

Lola said...

Love is most definitely the key and I love your necklace design. A beautiful representation of this year's Pantone colors ...

Jenny said...

Terri - thanks for joining the AJE team on this challenge this month! I love the balanced asymmetry of this necklace!

Karin G said...

I love your choice of components and soft colors, the silk ribbon, the ceramic and the metal go so well together.

Bijoux Gems Joy said...

Lovely combinations that you made Terri. Both beads are highlighted so nicely.
Mona

Shai Williams said...

What a beautiful piece! I just love how the various elements play together so wonderfully.

Niky Sayers said...

I like the pinks and blues together and that green girl link is the perfect touch!

Empty nester at last said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and how it does remind me of a hidden treasure! Excellent job!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and clever to put those two elements together!

Lesley said...

Very pretty design - very calming.

Sarajo Wentling said...

Super cute! I really like the mix of colors and textures you used.

Unknown said...

MMmm tasty! I'm not talkin' about the pie! Wonderful necklace and composition!

Tammy Adams said...

A perfect pairing of artisan components with just the right accents. Fabulous necklace.