Sunday, January 10, 2016

Mojo Monday 429

The End of 2015 to 2016
has brought me to a few new to me discoveries.
One - Verve Stamps 
Two - these Card Challenges
over at Mojo Monday.
 Mine is a double challenge for me since this is
 my least favorite of  Greens 
and since I am not one to throw 
perfectly good card stock away...
I needed to see what I might come up with.
I ended up pairing it with Prima coffee paper. 
Used one of my Anya Greeting Farm stamps,
Pulled out the copic markers to color her. 
Grabbed a Martha Stewart branch punch,
Marianne Designs flower punches, Spellbinder die, 
and my newly acquired
 Verve coffee themed stamp and dies.
Added few embellishments and glitter to finish it off.
I've enjoyed card making for years.
And challenges like this ...well,
they are just fun!

No comments: