Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January ABS

Landscape with stars
by
Henri-Edmond Cross
(1905-1908)
For more details 
Check out  Art Beads Scenes Post... here

Make the beads the project will come.

I did not have on hand someone else's
Art bead that I felt would fit
 this months challenge.
But as it turned out I had made some
 Polymere Clay toggles last year.
I had them in my etsy shop but I did not post this
Blue one along with some matching beads.
This is a great time to use it.
For the Sparkle of the Starry Sky
I added a  Crystals.
Then I added mix of Vintage Lucite Beads,
Seed Beads, Silver Plated Findings
and a "Destiny" Link

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum and I like the addition of the aqua and your clasp is perfect!

Terri said...

Thanks so much, Katherine! Now that this one is complete I'm on to the other challenges I want to do.

Bijoux Gems Joy said...

Lovely bracelet Terri. It'll look wonderful every which way. Your polymer clasp is perfect.
Mona

Gloria Allen said...

Love the bracelet, you are such an inspiration to me. I want to make my own clasp also. Sooo pretty.

Bijoux Gems Joy said...

Terri, I love your bracelet. The colours are soft yet the whole is so powerful feeling. Your toggle is inspirational. Absolutely lovely
Mona

Terri said...

Thanks so much Ladies...your comments do my heart good!