Friday, August 28, 2009

Hosting My First Tag Swap

Image of Alice found online the background is from Itkupilli
Participating in Tag Swaps can be alot of fun.
Meeting new artists and exchanging our little works of art.
I'm Looking for 9 Ladies with blogs to participate plus me.
All ten of us will exchange with all that sign up.
I'm also looking for ladies that take pride in their work
and are excellent about deadlines.
I have listed several of the Alice in Wonderland characters to select from.
First come first serve but there are plenty yummy characters to choose:
Swap sign up is now closed. 8/29/09
Cheshire Cat...Me
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum...Nancy
Let's add these two chaps to the mix. You can picture them both or separate.
Once you have selected your character you can start
doing the research, Tim Burton, Disney, Traditional illustrations from the Lewis Carroll...you pick your image and papers and embellishments
I've chosen the Cheshire Cat.
My tag will be 3 1/2" x 6" cut out of mat board.
It will mostly be all the same with the exception of
perhaps switching up some embellishments.
Please make your tags 3 1/2" x 6" out of mat board or the like.
I would prefer that you do the same.
So no one will feel ...
"Oh, I wish I would of received that one."
Once the sign up is complete a deadline will be selected.
So we have plenty of time to put into these Alice in Wonderland tags.
Feel free to take the Swap Badge to put on your blog linking it to my blog.
Please e-mail me with your E-mail and
Snail Mail address information

11 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh How fun..I cannot participate at this time But wanted to leave ya a note..I will watch with inpiration...I love the swap idea...

have fun/

The Painted Nest said...

I'm in!!! Sign me up !!! White Rabbit !!!!!LOVE IT !!!!~~~Hugs, Deborah

Terri said...

Thanks Dee Dee...maybe next time...let's see how this one goes.

Terri said...

I've been contacted by phone and by e-mail for Deb and Elaine with their choices.

Le_Vintage said...

If I wasnt so busy hosting over here you know I'd be in! I'm impressed hosting you're first swap and participating- you go girl!!!

If you're looking for a little extra swapping swing by my page ;)

xoxo
Le Vintage

Unknown said...

I am going to join!!! Yippee:) I want the Caterpillar:)
XXX
Becky

Terri said...

Renee has e-mailed me with her request for Alice

Terry Pitzel said...

I would love to do the mouse!

Terri said...

Rebeca has contacted me through e-mail and confirmeed she wants the white queen

Nancy said...

Hi Terri: I would like to participate in your swap. I would like to do tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum. Nancy Stone

Sonia said...

Oh Terri, this sounds wonderuful. I know I seem to be a little late coming by and I was at a toss wether i'm in or not. Currently my studio is turned into a guest bedroom and I lack the space to create :(. But I look forward to be ready to play again mid october. Have fun with the swap. Hope you will organize a second. Good Luck!!
Hugs
SOnia