Monday, August 31, 2009

Rocco Fan Swap

Today I received a lovely package in the mail form my swap partner. Not only did she send me the fan pictured above that she created for me but she also included the two paddle fans seen pictured along with a cute card letting me know it only took her 3 times to get it right. Too Funny Renee since yours was the 4th one I made. I made the fabric one that I have already shared with you in an early post. I made a plum and green one that I have yet to finish. I made a cream and black one with an accent of pink and then I made Renee's using pinks and green. I'm hoping she likes it too. I'll be posting that one soon as soon as I know that she has received it. Thank You Renee for all your hard work. You can see how she sewed the paper on to each panel. And a very cool technique of using lace and spray paint for the back. The ribbon flower is out of this world cool. and I really like the ric rac in the back that holds it as it is fanned out. Please visit the flicker link to see some more of the lovely fans that have been posted for the Rocco Fan swap hosted by Vintage Rose Designs. http://www.flickr.com/groups/1157292@N24/

4 comments:

The Chateau of Remnants said...

I am so glad you liked your Fan!! This was a great swap!

{ttfn}
Renee

Kelee Katillac said...

That is so Marie Antoinette! Lucky you!

love, kelee

Willnnabel said...

What unique and distinctive color choices. I have not recieved my fan yet but my partner was in California. I was there when you made her fan. I know your partner will be thrilled.

Lynn said...

Oh wow, you lucky girl, this is stunning :)