Monday, October 5, 2009

The Alice Tags from My Swap...

Are arriving! Our deadline was Oct 5th. Most of the tags have already arrived. Just waiting on one more tag for the collection to be complete. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to swap with swappers who are on time. With life and work and other commitments, I thought how nice to be able to give the ladies six weekends and five weeks to work on their Alice and Wonderland Charaters for their tags.
This is what they came up with.
Deborah's White Rabbit
Missy's Dutchess

Nancy's Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
Terry's Dormouse
Elaine's Mad Hatter
Renee's Alice
Debra's Red Queen My Cheshire CatRebecca's Queen of HeartsBecky's Caterpillar
The Participants and links to their blogs
Alice...Renee (Recieved)

In keeping with her character ...is late for a very important date
(Recieved December 7th 2009)


Chesire Cat...Me (Recieved)

Duchess....Missy (Recieved)


12 comments:

Lynn said...

Lovely tags, can't wait to see the rest as they arrive and I'm not even in the swap :)

Willnnabel said...

I cannot wait until se have them all Terri. Great Swap!

Anu Lal said...

I loved that smiling cat...

Willnnabel said...

I have not received my Mad Hatter yet, but my doormouse came in! I love all the extra bling on the "extra" Alice tag for La Vintage.

Keke said...

OOOOOhhhhh...so delicious! Love, Love,Love them all!!! I would love to do a one on one swap with you!!! Thanks so much for asking!

XO
Keke

Terry Pitzel said...

All of these tags are so great! I love everyone of my lovely tags. Thanks so much to all these talented ladies.

Terri Kahrs said...

Fabulous tags, Terri! (I loved your proto types too!) I can imagine them all spread out on a table! Gorgeous!

Thanks for your visit and all of your lovely comments. It warms my heart to know that you're enjoying the "freebies"! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Lynn said...

Wow, you added more, are they great or what? Fun, fun, fun.....
Dover had a free Alice themed clip art this week in their freebies :) You don't see many do you?

Unknown said...

Terri organized her first swap with the articulation and professionalism desired by any group of long standing and experience. It was amazing to be a part of and I thank her for the invitation, hard work and success. The tags I received from these very talented ladies were absolutely amazing. I am so happy to have been included and to have participated. Great job ladies and applause, applause to Terri.

Terry Pitzel said...

Hi terri I love the white rabbit but I am afriad you are the only one to recieve it several of us have not recieved the white rabbit even now:(

Terry

Terry Pitzel said...

Ok I have to eat my words! I got the White rabbit the other day and he is exquiste! Just beautful and soo nicely wrapped and presented.

Unknown said...

I just received Debra McNutt's White Rabbit, and it is really beautiful. What a great swap and now complete. Elaine