Thursday, October 29, 2009

Typical

This is a typical example of what happens with some of the floral pieces I do for one of the Designers I work for. The Designer asked for and hand selected the product for this piece. She tells me it is a floor arrangement and needs to spray out in front of a window and it need to be "airy" and that it needs height. So where this is not the clients home or the actually window of the client's home it is a window to get an ideas of how it looks. So what can typically happen is that the arrangement sits there before the Designer is scheduled to deliver it. Giving her plenty of time to change her mind. There is no room for an ego here. And after 8 years I expect it. So this week I was told she now hates it. Which basically means we have to change it. Now it needs to be fuller and not so tall. OK I say what ever you want. So what you see below is the redo. She is now A happy camper. I like it much better as well. Let's hope the client will be happy with it too.
Sorry about the bad photos. I just really take these for future refence.

1 comment:

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Terri, What a stunning job you did on this arrangement!! I don't know about the customer but I think the 1st one you did is equally as beautiuful!! You are so very talented. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to see the book I am making. Your very sweet and kind comment brightened my day so much!
Hugs, Carol Anne