Monday, October 19, 2009

It"s Here! It's Here!

Oh..wait....I better get my camera....Ok here we go...
I couldn't wait to open the box...I read the lovely note
Gasped at the pretty wrapping...what's in this pretty pink pouch?
What a super nice surprise! I don't have anything like this in my stash. I sure can put all these bonuses to good use.
This is the bonus portion to our swap.... doing a painting for one another.
Beautiful Lynn I love her and the saying is just wonderful!

The simple request to swap tags was the start of it all. What treasues.

This Tag is soooo stunningly beautiful! The materials used the details. Wow!

The whole package blew me away.

Thank You, Lynn a thousand times over!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Awwwwww Terri, I am so glad you like everything, I am honored that you say such lovely things :)
Now I have to go see if mine has arrived yet, can't wait!

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful, Lynn is such a talented artist. As are you. A treasure to remember!

Anu Lal said...

Hi Tia, wow! you got a surprise tag. And let me tell you one thing, that was super cool!
Take care, have a nice day.

Andrea said...

Beautiful blessings!

May the Lord keep you in his grace,

Andrea

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

How lovely Terri! Gorgeous pieces to treasure!!
Hugs, Carol Anne :)

Pretty Things said...

WOW!