Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Marie Shoe in the Making

So this is the stage that I'm at. I have collected some items that I think will work. I even punched out my own paper lace. You can see bits and pieces of it. If any one is interested in the punch I used please feel free to contact me. I have a few to sell.
Now should I call it a shoe or a slipper?
Ok this is a photo of it an hour later...What a pretty fall day we are having....since the sun is shining I went ahead and took this photo outside... still not done but definately taking shape...

8 comments:

Keke said...

Oh my gosh, I love this! Is this for a swap or just a gift to yourself? I love shoes and Marie, so this is off the charts!
XO
Keke

Terri said...

Thanks KeKe...it's just a personal challenge for myself.

Fleur de Bee said...

Hi Terri! This is simply stunning! I made a tiny one in a workshop but have not seen a larger one and yours is just devine! You should sell these if you don't already!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Molly x

Charlene said...

Thank you for stopping to see me for Pink Saturday. I am sorry I am late coming by to visit. It was our Annv. this weekend & my hubby surprised me & took me out of town. I had no idea...so now I am behind but, it was so much fun. Now, onto your goodies... I love your Marie shoe. It is grand. And what fun you had with the Alice Tag swap! You got some great stuff. have a good week.

Anu Lal said...

Nice shoe!! Is it wearable?

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Ohhhh Terri this is absolutely gorgeous!! You did such a beautiful job on this shoe! I just LOVE seeing your art creations.
I am very interested in the lace punch if you have an extra one to sell.
Hugs, Carol Anne :)

Sonia said...

Lovely shoe Terri, well done.
Sonia

Pretty Things said...

OMG OMG OMG. Is that a real shoe you're embellishing? I'm in awe.

A friend of mine tricks out shoes and hats and they're divine. I see a whole new world of creativity opening up for you!

Wow. Just, wow. Amazing. I wish I could do all this.