Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tags Received


Here are the tags I received from Le Vintage's Alice in Wonderland tag swap. Along with some sweet surprises. Thank You ladies for doing so. I did not send out extra items due to the last minute nature of this request. I did do and extra thank you tag for the ladies that offered to do an extra character. I personally found this request coming near the very end of the swap to be unfair. Apparently something is wrong with me beacuse no one else had a problem with it. I guess I don't do well changing the outline of a swap after I have given my word that I would be a part of it.

4 comments:

Willnnabel said...

It was for this reason alone I dropped from the Le Vintage Swap. From the changing deadlines to the changing rules. At first I was a bit disappointed that I had to drop, but I cannot work without clearly defined parameters. I am sorry for you, this was truly stressful all the changes at the end. Knowing you Terri and your wanting to be fair and always present the highest level of workmanship it could not have been easy.It looks as though this might have affected other participants level of participation too as many look as though they may have had to simplify their designs to meet the deadline.

Anu Lal said...

they are so many.. Wow! And Thank you Tia, for the picture you send me..

Nancy said...

Teri: I agree with you about the Le Vintage Swap. By the time I knew what character I was to do there wasn't much time to finish it. Therefore I was late with my card, but didn't feel too bad because of the lack of time. I, too, don't like it when things keep changing. I just loved your cards from the two swaps. (Another complaint from the Le vintage swap was that everyone did not do the same size tag. Petty, I know, but I like the size to be the same.)

Pretty Things said...

The tags look like a lot of fun!

I think people don't realize that it's more than just tossing in something extra -- many take a lot of pride in things and don't just "toss in" things. I get where you're coming from.