Saturday, April 24, 2010

Queens Cache

I made this Queens Cache pouch for my PIF partner Mary Brookway in the Marie Antionette group. Branching off of Royal Purple I went with a Amethyst color theme. The bag was actually premade with the beaded trim at the bottom. I added even more beaded trim and then covered it with a pretty lace trim. Added a few ribbon flowers that I made and some other flowers, rhinestone and a butterfly accent.
Topped the front off with Pretty Pin.
On the back I put the initial "M" which was white. I then glimmer misted it for a pale lavander color. The "M" can be either for Marie or Mary which ever way she wants to look at it. I accented the letter with some sweet ribbon roses. Then filled the cache with some decorative and useful items.

4 comments:

Her Art Nest said...

Love this, especially the color! Beautiful job. ~Nance

debi said...

Terri, I LOVE your jewelry pouch! It's so beautiful and elegant. Love the color!

Pretty Things said...

I triple the comments on the color!

Mercedes Pineiro said...

This is beautiful girl love it. htt://stampwithmercedes.blogspot.com/