Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some Artsy Gifts

 This Pendant was gifted to me this past Saturday 
when I was invited over to Deb's 
to work on greeting cards.
So sweet! Thank You Deb.
The front has a beveled glass and a glittery heart
and a hand soldered copper finish.
& the back has this cute image.
You can check out Deb's blog at 

Then today in the mail I was surprised with this 
digitally created recipe card 
by Nance VanHoose of 
http://HerArtNest.blogspot.com.
So thoughtful and I will definitely try it!

4 comments:

Her Art Nest said...

Oh my gosh, the pendant is wonderful. You are so welcome for the recipe card. I had so much fun making them! Hugs, Nance

Willnnabel said...

The cards are fun aren't they? I too was a lucky recipient of one of Nancy's cards. So happy you like the pendant ;)

Anu Lal said...

oooo!So very nice! :)

Pretty Things said...

Aw, so nice!