Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Bead Soup Ingredients Are Here

My Soup mix arrived from Lorelei.  
She hopes I like what she picked for me.
 Lorelei I love it! 
I appreciate that you wrote what it was that you sent.
I apologize for not doing the same.

My soup consist of:
Pale blue cotton cording
Silver crimp end clasp
Silver plated flower button
Terra cast ceramic Bee pendant
by Spirited Earth 
 Flower faceted glass rondelles.
Lamp-work beads by Blue Seraphim 
A pretty string of Blue glass beads 

Part time beader here.
I hope I got the ingredients  right. 
Thanks for comments and the help ladies. 
So I do apologize for not being up on 
what's what. 

Now let's see how long I need to let this simmer.
  And what other ingredients I will  need to add 
before it's ready!
So check back later.

4 comments:

Rising Designs said...

Very pretty soup, but if I may say something about the bee pendant, I know it is from Spirited Earth and I don't think she does lampwork glass.

Lorelei Eurto said...

yea I saw that too. Terri, you might want to re-edit for the beads list.
Bee penant is from Spirited earth,
lampwork glass from Blue Seraphim
...

Jenni said...

I love the soft blue palette and the bee focal is really gorgeous. Jenni

Pretty Things said...

Those are beautiful!!!!