Friday, February 18, 2011

Party Gifts

Thanks to my friend Katherine.
She's been rounding up some interested ladies.
 So I had an "How to make earrings 101 class" 
at my house this past Saturday.
Where I taught the ladies to make simple earrings
 like the one pictured here.
In addition to some tasty snacks and refreshments...
I made these little heart boxes using one
of the Sizzix dies I have.
 Basic Grey papers for the hearts.
Painted chipboard for the key.
Accented it with a little flower and ribbons.
Super easy. Super sweet!  
I stashed some crystal beads and pearls in them.
As a little thank you for coming.

6 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Your earrings are lovely and the boxes came out super sweet!!Warmest Regards,Cat

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Terri! Your heart boxes are so, so sweet! I love the key you tied onto the front. Your extra touches are always so special!...Love those earrings too! xo Paulette :D

Angie said...

Hi Terri. Your earrings are lovely. But with your talent for jewelry making I didn't think you had to learn how to make them! It sounds like you all had a great time. The little boxes are darling too.

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

That is a great idea for a get together! I might have to do that with a bunch of my friends who think they are not creative.

Sara said...

What a great idea for an art get together! I love the heart shape box with key, too.

I bet everyone had a great time!

Anu Lal said...

They are girlish, but I like them...truly...:))