Friday, October 14, 2011

Crystal & Blue

Simply strung beaded necklace.
Using Lamp-work beads and Swarovski crystals.
This set is similar to the one that was purchased 
at the Jewelry open house I had.
 I decided to make another one. Seen here.
Similar yet slightly different.

 My friend who purchased the set had it on last Sunday.
She had on the silk blue dress suit 
that she had told me about 
when she bought the necklace set..
I could now see what she had in her minds eye. 
Both the suit and the jewelry pieces 
complemented each other perfectly.
She looked simply lovely.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just STUNNING Terri SO divine!
XOXOXO
Becky

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads! said...

It’s a very nice set!Beautiful work!

Caroline said...

Just beautiful Terri!!

Caroline said...

Hi Terri, I'm afraid that free postage is only for UK. Still a good sale :)

Sanity, Politics & Public Service said...

Beautiful Terri...:)

Anu Lal said...

It looks exquisite! Not girlish, but a bit "womanish" (lol) matured and beautiful.
Go for it Tia.