Friday, December 19, 2014

Earrings Everyday ~ December Challenge.

Earrings Everyday had another amazing Challenge.
This months challenge was Anamorphic Art.
Erin has a very cool video on her blog.
If you have a moment check it out.
 I thought a lot about the movement and
 how to achieve it.
I have to admit time got away from me since
 I was working on some other creative projects.

I have an idea that I will have to see about doing when
 I get some time and the other projects complete.
So I went simple...
The first pair are actually  re-dos from the
 marbling inspired challenge.
Is it just me or do 
these remind you of the Olympic Rings?
Can you imagine a tiny Olympian 
on these rings doing dips, handstands, swings...
And then
These can be a  my other Olympians,
 waving their Silver & Copper ribbons
as they do their gymnastic floor routine.

Thank You Erin
 for yet another out of the box inspiration!

Why not see what the others were inspired to create!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those swirling ribbons, they really do capture the idea of movement. Lovely designs...xx

Divya N said...

I love the lovely ribbon swirls on the blue earrings, very cool

Alice said...

Beautiful! I love the movement you so expertly represented in these earrings.

Tammy Adams said...

Both pairs of earrings are great. Super fun designs with lots of movement.

CMS Designs said...

You made me laugh at the image of tiny Olympians doing dips, handstands, and swings on your rings and tiny gymnasts waving ribbons. Very cute. I like both pair, I particularly liked the second pair with the swirly ribbons. Sweet earrings! .

Unknown said...

The idea of motion is beautifully expressed by your earrings. Artfully and skillfully done. You are a fine craftswoman, that word sounds weird but it's true :-)

Sarajo Wentling said...

Love those swirling ribbon earrings! Super fun!

TesoriTrovati said...

You have captured the spirit of the movement with both pairs of earrings. I love the image you created of the mini-Olympians twirling the wires and rings. Thank you for sharing your mini kinetic sculptures for the December We're All Ears Challenge. Check back on January 2nd for the next inspiration! Enjoy the day! Erin

Unknown said...

Oh, I can see them DANCING when you move, Wonderful!

Gloria Allen said...

I see the movement and can imagine them swinging and moving in my ears lovely ribbon spirals.

Bijoux Gems Joy said...

All your earrings give a great interpretation of movement. I like the colour combinations that you did. They pull in background colours very well.