Thursday, April 7, 2016

Viva La Verve April sketch 1

Another terrific sketch by Julee.
Sometimes I start something and don't finish...
Okay, okay....a lot of times...any way,
the base 
of this card was such a thing.
Using Basic Grey - Out of Print paper pad.
a relatively blank card canvas waiting 
for inspiration.
When I looked at the sketch I knew 
I wanted to do a shaker card.
 I recently purchased the 
Wplus9 Doodle buds stamps and dies.
They seemed to go very nicely with the paper.
I had cut some out and had water colored  them to
 put in the corner...but just wasn't feelin' it.
Rediscovered these sequin flowers in my stash.
(The company escapes me at the moment.)
I just like how they seem to work 
with the shaker card.
Once again the card took on a life of it's own.


2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty little shaker! Love those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Viva la Verve!

Terri said...

Thanks so much Julee, I enjoy you visits and kind comments.