Saturday, January 21, 2017

ABS Monthly Challenge ~ January

Fields of Flower
Egon Shiele
1910
Chalk on paper
For more  information about his months
Challenge click the link here.
I chose to do a bracelet for this Challenge
using one of
 Suzi Q Beads...Leaf link.
I also fashioned my own copper S hook for the clasp
pairing it with a pre-made closed double jump-ring .
I also used various
Czech glass beads, Copper chain and findings,
Carved bone beads and Gemstones.
And just a touch of green silk ribbon.


5 comments:

baymoondesign said...

Really pretty! The colors are wonderful.

Terri said...

Thank You so Much Kathy!

Bijoux Gems Joy said...

Very pretty Terri. I like the way you brought the background colour in and gave it importance in the bracelet.
Mona

Terri said...

So sweet of you to say..Thank you!

Unknown said...

I really missed a great challenge but you didn't!!!
Beautiful work!