Saturday, April 4, 2009

In This Garden

http://tinyurl.com/c3bm8m
Was recently just released and I just got mine in the mail today. Totally inspiring. And there is bonus ephemera in the back of the book. This book is right up my alley. Pictures... tons of pictures...and then when I want to...I can do some reading...but I'm all about the pictures. Just as was "In This House". I have that one too. And the Art Group I belong to did a collaborative house. One of my favorite projects.
When I saw Catherine Moore's contribution to this book on her site I went to work ...wanting to create my own version. Deb and I started one of these "gardens" on one of our Creative Fridays...neither of us has finished it for various reasons. So this is what happens with me.... I start a project whole heartedly and then do not finish. "C'est la vie."
So here are some of my beginning stages...


She's not glued down because she isn't finished. My other panels are ready fot the images I have stamped out using Catherine Moores stamps and some others that I have that will fit my theme.