Saturday, January 23, 2010

Beads for the Bead Soup Party Arrived

Today! All the way from Hawaii. Oh my goodness Connie from Cetta Cheese Chatter has gone above and beyond with the beading supplies she sent me. Here is a photo of the collection.
Where to begin..my head is buzzing with possiblities....there is red poppy jasper, turquoise, amayonite, glass leaves, lots of copper beads, copper accents to go perfectly with a cool copper clasp....Oh my! A verdi metal bee, a wire wrapped bird foot, an eye ball bead and some whymsical ocean blue glass beads.....Connie you really do have some cool and unusual stuff. Mahalo Connie.

4 comments:

Beedeebabee said...

Oh boy, what teasures!!! :D

Kella said...

Torquoise my birth colour yum!

Pretty Things said...

WOW! The jack pot! Have fun with all that!

Cindy said...

What a gorgeous mix of beads you received! I really love the variety and the gorgeous colors (blues=my favorite!).
Cindy
www.sweetbeadstudio.com