Saturday, January 23, 2010

Love ~ Envelope Mini Book


This so super cute...and super easy to make...if you don't add "super" to you vocabulary after watching a bunch of these demo videos on You Tube....well, that would be super sad.
OK I'm just messin' with ya.
They're really are fun to make and can be as easy or as
complicated as you want to make them.
Debra of It's All Good saw some of these demos on YouTube.
I just had to go over and take a look see for myself.
Then yesterday we had a blast looking at even more.
This is as far as I got with my first one today.
I used the Basic Grey Bitter Sweet paper collection
that I have in my Etsy shop.
I will be gifting it to Matt K. and Twylah who are soon to be married on Feb. 27th.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

wow..what a great gift..I love all the details...

Beedeebabee said...

That is SUPER cute! The happy couple will love that special little book! Hugs, Paulette ;)