Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To Change Or Not To Change


So Since Nance and Deb have changed their blog templates.... They both look great and reflect their personal tastes more than the standard templates do. I thought I would give it a try. And I did.... twice. Only to come back to this one. I discovered what I like about it for me is that it is bright, has greens in it and even though it is contemporary. I like how the photos and art look against it.
What I don't like is the small space for the heading and the three dots (mostly that yellow dot) at the top. If I could find something that gives me a similar feel, I'll change it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Terri,

Thank you so much for your visit to my blog. I like the way your background looks right now too. It has a nice clean look. Go with what feels right. ;)

Cheers! =D
~Kellie